Report NEP-HAP-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dolan, Paul & Kavetsos, Georgios, 2016. "Happy talk: mode of administration effects on subjective well-being," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66915, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Benjamin Held & Hans Diefenbacher & Dorothee Rodenhäuser, 2016. "Leben in Nordrhein-Westfalen: subjektive Einschätzungen als Teil der Wohlfahrtsmessung," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 847, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- NicolÃ² Bellanca & Benedetto Rocchi, 2016. "Shared and Relational Activities in Rural Commonality: Towards a non-Individualistic Conception of Well-Being," Working Papers - Economics wp2016_09.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Bachelet, Maria & Becchetti, Leonardo & Pisani, Fabio, 2016. "Eudaimonic happiness as a leading health indicator," AICCON Working Papers 150-2016, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Dluhosch, Barbara & Horgos, Daniel, 2016. "International Competition Intensified - Job Satisfaction Sacrificed," Working Paper 170/2016, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.