Report NEP-HAP-2015-11-07This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Bariletti & Eleonora Sanfilippo, 2015. "At the origin of the notion of “creative goods” in economics: Scitovsky and Hawtrey," Working Papers 2015-02, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Economia e Giurisprudenza.
- Carrie Exton & Conal Smith & Damien Vandendriessche, 2015. "Comparing Happiness across the World: Does Culture Matter?," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2015/4, OECD Publishing.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2015. "Direct Evidence for Income Comparisons and Subjective Well-Being across Reference Groups," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201509, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Schwandt, Hannes, 2015. "Do People Seek to Maximize Their Subjective Well‐Being?," IZA Discussion Papers 9450, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew E. Clark & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Nattavudh Powdthavee & George Ward, 2015. "Early Maternal Employment and Non-cognitive Outcomes in Early Childhood and Adolescence: Evidence from British Birth Cohort Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp1380, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Annamaria Artner, 2014. "Economic success without well being? The case of Hungary," IWE Working Papers 209, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gianna Alessandra Sanchez Moretti, 2015. "Education and Human Rights for Sustainable Human Development," One Pager 307, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Asuman Çukur, 2015. "Examining Utility Function of “Happiness” Indicator in the Context of Economic Growth and Income Inequality," EY International Congress on Economics II (EYC2015), November 5-6, 2015, Ankara, Turkey 295, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Tani, Massimiliano, 2015. "Hukou Changes and Subjective Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 9451, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Judith Green & Alasdair Jones & Helen Roberts, 2014. "More than A to B: the role of free bus travel for the mobility and wellbeing of older citizens in London," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64155, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Koen Decancq, 2015. "Towards a Distribution-Sensitive Better Life Index: Design, Data and Implementation," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2015/7, OECD Publishing.