Report NEP-HAP-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zotti, Roberto & Speziale, Nino & Barra, Cristian, 2014. "On the causal effect of religion on life satisfaction using a propensity score matching technique," MPRA Paper 60066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Knight & Ramani Gunatilaka, 2014. "Memory and Anticipation: New Empirical Support for an Old Theory of the Utility Function," Economics Series Working Papers 721, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Krause-Pilatus, Annabelle, 2014. "Happiness and Work," IZA Discussion Papers 8435, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John F. Helliwell & Haifang Huang & Shawn Grover & Shun Wang, 2014. "Empirical Linkages between Good Government and National Well-being," NBER Working Papers 20686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erich Oltmanns & Albert Braakmann & Joachim Schmidt, 2014. "Monitoring Subjective Well-Being: Some New Empirical Evidence for Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 696, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hirfrfot, Kibrom & Barrett, Christopher B. & Lentz, Erin C. & Taddesse, Birhanu, 2014. "The Subjective Well-being Effects of Imperfect Insurance that Doesn’t Pay Out," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 173478, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Antonio di Paolo & Ferran Mañé, 2014. "“Are we wasting our talent?Overqualification and overskilling among PhD graduates”," AQR Working Papers 201414, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Oct 2014.
- Massimo Folador & Angela Greco & Gaetano Citro & Maurizio Benedetti, 2014. "Economia civile: fondamenti storici e buone pratiche attuali. Il caso "ospedale regionale di Locarno"," LIUC Papers in Ethics, Law and Economics 275, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Hans Pitlik & Martin Rode, 2014. "Free to Choose? Economic Freedom, Relative Income, and Life Control Perceptions," WIFO Working Papers 482, WIFO.
- Cristina Borra Marcos & Francisco Gómez-García, 2014. "Wellbeing at work and the Great Recession: The effect of others' unemployment," Working Papers. Serie EC 2014-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Nisticò, Sergio, 2014. "Enjoyment takes time: Some implications for choice theory," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rottmann, Horst, 2014. "Do unemployment benefits and employment protection influence suicide mortality? An international panel data analysis," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 42, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).