Report NEP-HAP-2014-06-02This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nattavudh Powdthavee & Mark Wooden, 2014. "What Can Life Satisfaction Data Tell Us About Discrimination Against Sexual Minorities? A Structural Equation Model for Australia and the United Kingdom," CEP Discussion Papers dp1267, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- AndreaSalvatore Antonio Barbieri, 2014. "(English) Can the Economics of Happiness Revive the Economics of Welfare (Italiano) L’economia della felicità può rinnovare l’economia del benessere?," IRPPS Working Papers 60:2014, National Research Council, Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies.
- Connelly, Rachel & Iannotti, Michael & Maurer-Fazio, Margaret & Zhang, Dandan, 2014. "Coresidency, Ethnicity, and Happiness of China's Rural Elders," IZA Discussion Papers 8194, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David Cutler & Wei Huang & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2014. "When Does Education Matter? The Protective Effect of Education for Cohorts Graduating in Bad Times," NBER Working Papers 20156, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heinz Welsch & Susana Ferreira, 2014. "Environment, Well-Being, and Experienced Preference," Working Papers V-367-14, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised May 2014.
- Feldman, Anat, 2014. "The Linkage Between Fitness, Nutrition and Mind for our Well-being, Abundance and Health," MPRA Paper 54387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Opfinger, 2014. "‘United in Diversity’---Does Social Diversity Increase Subjective?," Research Papers in Economics 2014-10, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Pawlowski, Tim & Schüttoff, Ute & Downward, Paul & Lechner, Michael, 2014. "Children’s skill formation in less developed countries – The impact of sports participation," Economics Working Paper Series 1412, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Milazzo, Annamaria, 2014. "Son preference, fertility and family structure : evidence from reproductive behavior among Nigerian women," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6869, The World Bank.
- Collier, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 2014. "Housing and urbanization in Africa : unleashing a formal market process," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6871, The World Bank.
- Jeste, Dilip V & Oswald, Andrew J, 2014. "Individual and Societal Wisdom: Explaining the Paradox of Human Aging and High Well-Being," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1046, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.