Report NEP-HAP-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Soci & A. Maccagnan & D. Mantovani, 2014. "Does inequality harm democracy? An empirical investigation on the UK," Working Papers wp935, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Smith, Jennifer C, 2013. "Pay Growth, Fairness and Job Satisfaction: Implications for Nominal and Real Wage Rigidity," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 130, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ghoshal, Sayantan & Jana, Smarajit & Mani, Anandi & Mitra, Sandip & Roy, Sanchari, 2013. "Believing in Oneself: Can Psychological Training Overcome the Effects of Social Exclusion?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 152, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Alesina, Alberto & Michalopoulos, Stelios & Papaioannou, Elias, 2013. "Ethnic Inequality," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 155, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Hammond, Peter J & Liberini, Federica & Proto, Eugenio, 2013. "Do Happier Britons Have More Income? First-Order Stochastic Dominance Relations," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 166, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Dorsett, Richard & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "Human well-being and in-work benefits: A randomized controlled trial," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 182, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Stefano A. Caria & Paolo Falco, 2014. "Does the Risk of Poverty Reduce Happiness?," Development Working Papers 363, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 07 Apr 2014.
- Mariapia Mendola & Franklin Simtowe, 2014. "The Welfare Impact of Land Redistribution: Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Initiative in Malawi," Development Working Papers 366, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 07 Apr 2014.
- Mary Robertson, 2014. "Housing Provision, Finance, and Well-Being in Europe," Working papers wpaper14, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Coral del Rio & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2014. "Local Segregation and Well-being," Working Papers 320, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Martyna Kobus, 2014. "Multidimensional polarization for ordinal data," Working Papers 326, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Mitra, Arup & Tsujita, Yuko, 2014. "Dimensions and determinants of upward mobility : a study based on longitudinal data from Delhi slums," IDE Discussion Papers 448, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ralf Bebenroth & Maimunah Ismail, 2014. "Cultural Openness, Interpersonal Justice, and Job Satisfaction among Millennials and Seniors: Evidence from Japanese Target Employees following M&A," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-18, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Jirí Vecerník & Martina Mysíková, 2014. "(Un)happy transition? Subjective Well-being in European Countries in 1991-2008 and Beyond," WIFO Working Papers 467, WIFO.