Report NEP-HAP-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dan Chisholm & Richard Layard & Vikram Patel & Shekhar Saxena, 2013. "Mental Illness and Unhappiness," CEP Discussion Papers dp1239, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- BOSMANS, Kristof & DECANCQ, Koen & OOGHE, Erwin, 2013. "What do normative indices of multidimensional inequality really measure?," CORE Discussion Papers 2013035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Joachim Merz & Bettina Scherg, 2013. "Polarization of Time and Income: A Multidimensional Approach with Well-Being Gap and Minimum 2DGAP ; German Evidence," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 574, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hudson, Eibhlin & Barrett, Alan, 2013. "Peer Groups, Employment Status and Mental Well-being among Older Adults in Ireland," IZA Discussion Papers 7586, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jérôme Silva & Zachary Brown, 2013. "More than the Sum of their Parts: Valuing Environmental Quality by Combining Life Satisfaction Surveys and GIS Data," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2013/1, OECD Publishing.
- Dusanee Kesavayuth & Robert Rosenman & Vasileios Zikos, 2013. "Does Personality Affect how People Perceive their Health?," Working Papers 2013-13, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.