Report NEP-HAP-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark & Conchita D’Ambrosio & Simone Ghislandi, 2013. "Poverty and Well-Being: Panel Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 291, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Chang, Hung-Hao, 2013. "Does Food Consumption Away From Home Make You Happier? An Empirical Investigation of the Elderly in Taiwan," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149927, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Haile, Getinet Astatike, 2013. "Are You Unhappy Having Minority Co-Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 7423, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Frey, Bruno S. & Stutzer, Alois, 2013. "Economic Consequences of Mispredicting Utility," IZA Discussion Papers 7430, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Giesselmann & Richard Hilmer & Nico A. Siegel & Gert G. Wagner, 2013. "Measuring Well-Being: W3 Indicators to Complement GDP," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 217, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).