Report NEP-HAP-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giraud , Gaël & Renouard, Cécile, 2009. "Relational Capability: An Indicator of Collective Empowerment," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09012, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- John Knight & Ramani Gunatilaka, 2009. "Income, Aspirations and the Hedonic Treadmill in a Poor Society," Economics Series Working Papers 468, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cheti Nicoletti & Franco Peracchi & Francesca Foliano, 2009. "Estimating Income Poverty in the Presence of Missing Data and Measurement Error," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 252, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Sandra Krapf, 2009. "Childcare and family ideology in Sweden," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-044, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Marco Mariotti & Roberto Veneziani, 2009. "The Paradoxes of the Liberal Ethics of Non-interference," Working Papers 653, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Marcelo de Sales Pessoa & Marco Antonio C. da Silveira, 2009. "Indicadores Objetivos e Subjetivos de Qualidade de Vida das Famílias Brasileiras Segundo a POF de 2002-2003: Um Estudo Sobre Seus Determinantes Demográficos, Sociais e Econômicos," Discussion Papers 1437, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Oswald, Andrew J. & Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2009. "Happiness and Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 4645, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jan Fagerberg & Martin Srholec, 2009. "Knowledge, Capabilities and the Poverty Trap: The Complex Interplay Between Technological, Social and Geographical Factors," ICER Working Papers 24-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Christian Bjornskov & Axel Dreher & Justina A.V. Fischer & Jan Schnellenbach, 2009. "On the relation between income inequality and happiness: Do fairness perceptions matter?," Working Papers 027, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Verme, Paolo, 2009. "Happiness, Deprivation and the Alter Ego," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-18, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Erling Barth & Alex Bryson & Harald Dale-Olsen, 2009. "How Does Innovation Affect Worker Well-being?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0953, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Baker, Michael & Benjamin, Dwayne & Fan, Elliot, 2009. "Public Policy and the Economic Wellbeing of Elderly Immigrants," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-69, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Dec 2009.
- Boris Branisa & Stephan Klasen & Maria Ziegler, 2009. "Why we should all care about social institutions related to gender inequality," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 15, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Geishecker, Ingo, 2009. "Perceived job insecurity and well-being revisited: Towards conceptual clarity," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 90, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.