Report NEP-HAP-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoci Angelo & Sabatini Fabio & Sodini Mauro, 2009. "Will growth and technology destroy social interaction? The inverted U-shape hypothesis," wp.comunite 0057, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Maria Ana Lugo & Koen Decancq, 2009. "Measuring Inequality of Well-Being with a Correlation-Sensitive Multidimensional Gini Index," Economics Series Working Papers 459, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gunnar Andersson & Michaela R. Kreyenfeld & Tatjana Mika, 2009. "Welfare state context, female earnings and childbearing," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-026, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Lofstrom, Magnus, 2009. "Does Self-Employment Increase the Economic Well-Being of Low-Skilled Workers?," IZA Discussion Papers 4539, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pedersen, Peder J. & Schmidt, Torben Dall, 2009. "Happiness in Europe: Cross-Country Differences in the Determinants of Subjective Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 4538, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martin GÃ¤chter & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2009. "Gender Variations of Physiolocical and Psychological Stress Among Police Officers," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-27, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Calvert, Emma & Russell, Helen & O'Connell, Philip J. & McGinnity, Frances, 2009. "Reconciling Work and Family Life: Workplaces, Occupation and the Experience of Work-Life Conflict," Papers RB2009/3/4, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Javier Núñez Errázuriz & Andrea Tartakowsky, 2009. "The relationship between Inequality of Outcomes and Inequality of Opportunities in a high-inequality country: The case of Chile," Working Papers wp292, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas T. Longford & Catia Nicodemo, 2009. "A sensitivity analysis of poverty definitions," Working Papers wpdea0908, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur Van Soest, 2009. "Life Satisfaction," Working Papers 623-1, RAND Corporation.