A sensitivity analysis of poverty definitions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas T. Longford & Maria Grazia Pittau & Roberto Zelli & Riccardo Massari, 2012. "Poverty and inequality in European regions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(7), pages 1557-1576, January.
- Jitka Bartošová & Nicholas T. Longford, 2014. "A Study of Income Stability in the Czech Republic by Finite Mixtures," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3), pages 330-348.
- Verme, Paolo, 2009. "Happiness, Deprivation and the Alter Ego," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-18, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
More about this item
KeywordsEU-SILC database; poverty rate; sampling weights;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uab:wprdea:wpdea0908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miquel Colobran). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauabes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .