Report NEP-HAP-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Ours, Jan C., 2009. "Will You Still Need Me – When I'm 64?," IZA Discussion Papers 4264, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Behncke, Stefanie, 2009. "How Does Retirement Affect Health?," IZA Discussion Papers 4253, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heywood, John S. & Siebert, W. Stanley & Wei, Xiangdong, 2009. "Job Satisfaction and the Labor Market Institutions in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 4254, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Duncan, Denvil & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2009. "Does Labor Supply Respond to a Flat Tax? Evidence from the Russian Tax Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 4257, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Strand, Jon, 2009. "Public-good valuation and intrafamily allocation," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2003:20, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- David I. Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2009-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Manoj K. Pandey, 2009. "On Ageing, Health and Poverty in Rural India," ASARC Working Papers 2009-14, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Song Han & Geng Li, 2009. "Household borrowing after personal bankruptcy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "A multiplicity of approaches to institutional analysis. Applications to the government and the arts," IEW - Working Papers 420, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Staehr, Karsten & Tamazian, Artur & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2009. "Political Determinants of Economic Reforms in the Post-Communist Transition Countries," MPRA Paper 15960, University Library of Munich, Germany.