Report NEP-GTH-2019-10-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Annie Liang, 2019. "Games of Incomplete Information Played By Statisticians," Papers 1910.07018, arXiv.org.
- Pycia, Marek & Troyan, Peter, 2019. "A Theory of Simplicity in Games and Mechanism Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 14043, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Godfrey Keller & Sven Rady, 2019. "Undiscounted Bandit Games," Economics Series Working Papers 882, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Cerigioni & Fabrizio Germano & Pedro Rey-Biel & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2019. "Higher orders of rationality and the structure of games," Economics Working Papers 1672, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Oechssler, Joerg & Reischmann, Andreas & Sofianos, Andis, 2019. "The conditional contribution mechanism for repeated public goods: The general case," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2019-209, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Tilman Klumpp & Kai A. Konrad, 2018. "Sequential Majoritarian Blotto Games," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2018-05, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Lisa Windsteiger, 2018. "Sorting in the Presence of Misperceptions," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2018-08, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Christos Mavridis & Marco Serena, 2018. "Complete Information Pivotal-Voter Model with Asymmetric Group Size," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2018-07, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Yannis Bakos & Hanna Halaburda, 2019. "Platform Competition with Multihoming on Both Sides: Subsidize or Not?," Working Papers 19-12, NET Institute.
- Pierrot, Thibaud, 2019. "Negotiation under the curse of knowledge," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2019-211, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Gisèle Umbhauer & Arnaud Wolff, 2019. "Individually-Consistent Sequential Equilibrium," Working Papers of BETA 2019-39, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Luciano Andreozzi & Matteo Ploner & Ali Seyhun Saral, 2019. "The Stability of Conditional Cooperation: Egoism Trumps Reciprocity in Social Dilemmas," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2019_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Weber, Shlomo & Weber, Yuval & Wiesmeth, Hans, 2019. "Hierarchy of Membership and Burden Sharing in a Military Alliance," CEPR Discussion Papers 13965, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Doval, Laura & Skreta, Vasiliki, 2019. "Optimal mechanism for the sale of a durable good," CEPR Discussion Papers 13967, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Renaud Foucart & Jana Friedrichsen, 2019. "All-pay competition with captive consumers," Working Papers 277451127, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.