Report NEP-GTH-2019-10-14This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George J. Mailath & Larry Samuelson, 2019. "Learning under Diverse World Views: Model-Based Inference," PIER Working Paper Archive 19-018, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Aïd, René & Basei, Matteo & Callegaro, Giorgia & Campi, Luciano & Vargiolu, Tiziano, 2019. "Nonzero-sum stochastic differential games with impulse controls: a verification theorem with applications," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100003, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francesco Cerigioni & Fabrizio Germano & Pedro Rey-Biel & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2019. "Higher Orders of Rationality and the Structure of Games," Working Papers 1120, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bugra Caskurlu & Ozgun Ekici & Fatih Erdem Kizilkaya, 2019. "On Existence of Equilibrium Under Social Coalition Structures," Papers 1910.04648, arXiv.org.
- Idione Meneghel & Rabee Tourky, 2019. "On The Existence of Equilibrium In Bayesian Games Without Complementarities," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2019-669, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Marcoux, Mathieu, 2019. "Imposing Equilibrium Restrictions in the Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 14007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sylvain Béal & Issofa Moyouwou & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2019. "Cooperative games on intersection closed systems and the Shapley value," Working Papers 2019-06, CRESE.
- Ginzburg, Boris, 2019. "Optimal Price of Entry into a Competition," MPRA Paper 96367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Merkel, Anna & Vanberg, Christoph, 2019. "Legislative bargaining with joint production: An experimental study," Working Papers 0670, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Kamei, Kenju & Putterman, Louis & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2019. "Civic Engagement as a Second-Order Public Good: The Cooperative Underpinnings of the Accountable State," CEPR Discussion Papers 13985, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jorge M. Streb, 2018. "Credible signals: A refinement of perfect Bayesian equilibria," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 674, Universidad del CEMA.
- Vladimir Pavlov & Ron Berman, 2019. "Price Manipulation in Peer-to-Peer Markets and the Sharing Economy," Working Papers 19-10, NET Institute.
- Xiao Chen & Jin Hyuk Choi & Kasper Larsen & Duane J. Seppi, 2019. "Resolving asset pricing puzzles with price impact," Papers 1910.02466, arXiv.org.