Report NEP-GTH-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karos, Dominik & Kasper, Laura, 2018. "Farsighted Rationality," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Pierre Dehez & Victor Ginsburgh, 2018. "Approval Voting and Shapley Ranking," Working Papers ECARES 2018-09, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Walter Ferrarese, 2018. "Equilibrium Effort in Games with Homogeneous Production Functions and Homogeneous Valuation," CEIS Research Paper 432, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 26 Apr 2018.
- Simon Hoof, 2018. "Feedback Pareto weights in cooperative NTU differential games," Working Papers CIE 112, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Lin, Yu-Hsuan, 2018. "How Social Preferences Influence the Stability of a Climate Coalition," MPRA Paper 85428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mira Frick & Ryota Iijima & Yuhta Ishii, 2018. "Dispersed Behavior and Perceptions in Assortative Societies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2128, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eraslan, Hulya & Tang, Xun, 2017. "Identification and Estimation of Large Network Games with Private Link Information," Working Papers 17-002, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Miao, Chun-Hui, 2018. "Excessive Search," MPRA Paper 85818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gloria Sheu & Charles Taragin, 2018. "Simulating Mergers in a Vertical Supply Chain with Bargaining," EAG Discussions Papers 201804, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Guillem Roig, 2018. "Investment and Market Structure in Common Agency Games," Documentos de Trabajo 016203, Universidad del Rosario.
- Emilio Calvo, 2018. "Tax Federalism And Cooperative Games: Stability Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0118, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Ludmila Matyskova, 2018. "Bayesian Persuasion with Costly Information Acquisition," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp614, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jens Weghake & Claudia Keser & Martin Schmidt & Mathias Erlei, 2018. "Pricing in Asymmetric Two-Sided Markets: A Laboratory Experiment," TUC Working Papers in Economics 0018, Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Technische Universität Clausthal (Department of Economics, Technical University Clausthal).
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Chrysovalantis Vasilakis & Benteng Zou, 2018. "Stochastic Petropolitics: The Dynamics of Institutions in Resource-Dependent Economies," Working Papers halshs-01758376, HAL.
- Abada, I. & Ehrenmann, A. & Lambin, X., 2018. "Unintended consequences: The snowball effect of energy communities," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1828, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Phillip Monin & Richard Bookstaber, 2017. "Information Flows, the Accuracy of Opinions, and Crashes in a Dynamic Network," Staff Discussion Papers 17-01, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Giorgio Fabbri & Silvia Faggian & Giuseppe Freni, 2018. "Spatial resource wars: A two region example," Working Papers hal-01762471, HAL.
- Garcia, Arturo & Leal, Mariel & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2018. "A new irrelevance result in an endogenous timing with a consumer-friendly public firm," MPRA Paper 85648, University Library of Munich, Germany.