Report NEP-GTH-2016-09-25This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victoria Kreps, 2016. "On Maximal Vector Spaces of Finite Non-Cooperative Games," HSE Working papers WP BRP 150/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Liza Charroin, 2016. "The effect of sequentiality and heterogeneity in network formation games," Working Papers 1629, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Roberto Burguet & Ramon Caminal, 2016. "Coalitional Bargaining with Consistent Counterfactuals," Working Papers 923, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Philippe Bich, 2016. "Prudent Equilibria and Strategic Uncertainty in Discontinuous Games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01337293, HAL.
- Breinbjerg, Jesper, 2016. "Strategic Arrival Times to Queueing Systems," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 6/2016, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Roman M. Sheremeta, 2016. "Impulsive Behavior in Competition: Testing Theories of Overbidding in Rent-Seeking Contests," Working Papers 16-21, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Dieter Balkenborg & Josef Hofbauer & Christoph Kuzmics, 2016. "The refined best reply correspondence and backward induction," Graz Economics Papers 2016-11, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Tanaka, Yasuhito & Satoh, Atsuhiro, 2016. "Maximin and minimax strategies in asymmetric duopoly: Cournot and Bertrand," MPRA Paper 73925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schroyen, Fred & Treich, Nicolas, 2016. "The Power of Money: Wealth Effects in Contest," TSE Working Papers 16-699, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-01215998 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Van der linden, 2016. "Deferred acceptance is minimally manipulable," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 16-00019, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Martin Van der linden, 2016. "Impossibilities for strategy-proof committee selection mechanisms with vetoes," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 16-00018, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Goyal, S., 2016. "Networks and Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1652, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Aymeric Lardon, 2016. "Jeux de coalitions et oligopoles," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-28, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S. & Quah, John K.-H. & Shirai, Koji, 2016. "A counterexample on the completion of preferences with single crossing differences," MPRA Paper 73760, University Library of Munich, Germany.