Report NEP-GTH-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Cerrone, 2016. "Doing it when others do: a strategic model of procrastination," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_10, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Pandit, Parthe & Kulkarni, Ankur, 2016. "Refinement of the Equilibrium of Public Goods Games over Networks: Efficiency and Effort of Specialized Equilibria," MPRA Paper 72425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abhijit Ramalingam & Antonio J. Morales & James M. Walker, 2016. "Peer sanctioning in isomorphic provision and appropriation social dilemmas," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 16-09, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Aymeric Lardon, 2016. "Optimal Deterrence of Cooperation," Working Papers 1621, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Tadashi Sekiguchi & Katsutoshi Wakai, 2016. "Repeated Games with Recursive Utility:Cournot Duopoly under Gain/Loss Asymmetry," Discussion papers e-16-006, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Roland Pongou & Roberto Serrano, 2016. "Volume of Trade and Dynamic Network Formation in Two-Sided Economies," Working Papers 1602E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Mishra, SK, 2016. "A note on construction of a composite index by optimization of Shapley value shares of the constituent variables," MPRA Paper 72330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Dickson & Ian A MacKenzie & Petros Sekeris, 2016. "Contests with general preferences," Working Papers 1608, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Shaun P. Hargreaves Heap & Abhijit Ramalingam & Brock V. Stoddard, 2016. "Endowment inequality in public goods games: A re-examination," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 16-10R, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Ingebretsen Carlson, Jim, 2016. "An Auction with Approximated Bidder Preferences - When an Auction has to be Quick," Working Papers 2016:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Helios Herrera & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Joseph C. McMurray, 2016. "The Marginal Voter's Curse," Working Papers 798, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Yves SPRUMONT, 2016. "Strategy-proof Choice of Acts : A Preliminary Study," Cahiers de recherche 07-2016, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Basak Bayramoglu & Michael Finus & Jean-François Jacques, 2016. "Climate Agreements in a Mitigation-Adaptation Game," Working Papers 2016.17, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.