Report NEP-GTH-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Salustri, Francesco & Pelligra, Vittorio, 2015. "The Impact of Redistribution Mechanisms in the Vote with the Wallet Game: Experimental Results," AICCON Working Papers 143-2015, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Spinnewijn, Johannes & Spinnewyn, Frans, 2015. "Revising claims and resisting ultimatums in bargaining problems," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66197, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dirk Bergemann & Benjamin Brooks & Stephen Morris, 2015. "First Price Auctions with General Information Structures: Implications for Bidding and Revenue," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2018R2, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised May 2016.
- Venturini, Andrea, 2015. "Strategic Voting with Almost Perfect Signals," MPRA Paper 71216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli & Jiabin Wu, 2016. "The Interplay of Cultural Aversion and Assortativity for the Emergence of Cooperation," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 121, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Parinduri, Rasyad & Lee, Yoong Hon & Tiong, Kung Ming, 2016. "The effects of the three-point rule in individual sports: Evidence from chess," MPRA Paper 71060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gil S. Epstein & Odelia Heizler (Cohen), 2016. "Networks in the Diaspora," Development Working Papers 389, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Ren'e Aid & Matteo Basei & Giorgia Callegaro & Luciano Campi & Tiziano Vargiolu, 2016. "Nonzero-sum stochastic differential games with impulse controls: a verification theorem with applications," Papers 1605.00039, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2018.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Alexander Munk, 2016. "High-Roller Impact: A Large Generalized Game Model of Parimutuel Wagering," Papers 1605.03653, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2017.
- Maarten, J. Punt & Wesseler, Justus, 2015. "The Formation of GM-free and GM Coasean clubs," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212711, International Association of Agricultural Economists.