Report NEP-GTH-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2016. "Equilibria of Deferred Acceptance with Complete Lists," Working Papers 892, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2016. "Iterated Kalai-Smorodinsky-Nash Compromise," MPRA Paper 70614, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natalia BORZINO & Enrique FATAS & Emmanuel PETERLE, 2016. "In Gov We Trust, Voluntary compliance in networked investment games," Working Papers 2016-04, CRESE.
- Kene Boun My & Nicolas Lampach & Mathieu Lefebvre, 2016. "Effects of gain-loss frames on social preferences," Working Papers of BETA 2016-21, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Syngjoo Choi & Andrea Galeotti & Sanjeev Goyal, 2014. "Trading in Networks: Theory and Experiments," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1457, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michel Grabisch & Peter Sudhölter, 2016. "Characterizations of solutions for games with precedence constraints," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01297600, HAL.
- Mario Capizzani & Luigi Mittone & Andrew Musau & Antonino Vaccaro, 2016. "Anticipated communication in the ultimatum game," CEEL Working Papers 1602, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Shepsle, Kenneth A., 2016. "The Rules of the Game: What Rules? Which Game?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 282, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Emily Tanimura & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2016. "The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Revisited: Return of the Median Voter," Working Papers 792, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ruli Xiao, 2016. "Nonparametric Identification of Dynamic Games with Multiple Equilibria and Unobserved Heterogeneity," CAEPR Working Papers 2016-002, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Gong, Rui & Page, Frank, 2016. "Shadow banks and systemic risks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66044, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sandro Casal & Francesco Fallucchi & Simone Quercia, 2016. "Morals and markets: The case of ultimatum bargaining," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 16-05, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Voronovitsky, Mark, 2015. "The Agent-Based Model of the Closed Market of the One Commodity with Finite Automata as Participants of the Market," MPRA Paper 70439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Alberto Molina & Alfredo Ferrer & José Ignacio Gimenez-Nadal & Carlos Gracia-Lazaro & Yamir Moreno & Angel Sanchez, 2016. "The effect of kinship on intergenerational cooperation: A lab experiment with three generations," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 905, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Sergio Currarini & Jesse Matheson & Fernando Vega Redondo, 2016. "A Simple Model of Homophily in Social Networks," Discussion Papers in Economics 16/05, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Engwerda, Jacob & Mahmoudinia, D. & Isfahani, Rahim Dalali, 2016. "Government and Central Bank Interaction under uncertainty : A Differential Games Approach," Discussion Paper 2016-012, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.