Report NEP-GTH-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boris van Leeuwen & Abhijit Ramalingam & David Rojo Arjona & Arthur Schram, 2015. "Authority and centrality: Power and cooperation in social dilemma networks," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 15-04, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- George J. Mailath & Volker Nocke & Lucy White, 2015. "When and How the Punishment Must Fit the Crime," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2015-622, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Sanjit Dhami, 2015. "Evidential equilibria: Heuristics and biases in static games of complete information Working Paper Version," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/21, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2015. "A strategic implementation of the sequential equal surplus division rule for digraph cooperative games," Working Papers 2015-07, CRESE.
- Brügemann, Björn & Gautier, Pieter A. & Menzio, Guido, 2015. "Intra Firm Bargaining and Shapley Values," IZA Discussion Papers 9293, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kyung Hwan Baik & Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Abhijit Ramalingam, 2015. "Group size and matching protocol in contests," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 13-11R, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Günther, Michael & Hellmann, Tim, 2015. "Local and Global Pollution and International Environmental Agreements in a Network Approach," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 545, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Kazuhiko Hashimoto & Takuma Wakayama, 2015. "Fair Reallocation in Economies with Single-Peaked Preferences," ISER Discussion Paper 0947, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Emanuela Lezzi & Piers Fleming & Daniel John Zizzo, 2015. "Does it matter which effort task you use? A comparison of four effort tasks when agents compete for a prize," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 15-05, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Sokolovska, Olena & Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2015. "Tax evasion as a determinant of corruption: a game-theoretical analysis," MPRA Paper 66423, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Enrique Guerra-Pujol, 2015. "The Poker-Litigation Game," Papers 1509.01214, arXiv.org.
- DEHEZ, Pierre & FEREY, Samuel, 2013. "How to share joint liability: a cooperative game approach," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2473, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gabriel Burdin & Simon Halliday & Fabio Landini, 2015. "Third-Party vs. Second-Party Control: Disentangling the role of Autonomy and Reciprocity," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-12, Instituto de Economia - IECON.