Report NEP-GTH-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariya Teteryatnikova, 2015. "Cautious Farsighted Stability in Network Formation Games with Streams of Payoffs," Vienna Economics Papers 1509, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Ying Chen & Sidartha Gordon, 2014. "Information Transmission in Nested Sender-Receiver Games," Working Papers hal-00973071, HAL.
- Tjaša Bjedov & Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Communication and Coordination in a Two-Stage Game," Working Papers halshs-01139112, HAL.
- Astrid Gamba & Tobias Regner, 2015. "Preferences-dependent learning in the Centipede game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-01098766 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Ismael Martinez-Martinez, 2014. "Basic Framework for Games with Quantum-like Players," PSE Working Papers hal-01095472, HAL.
- Cubitt, Robin & Gächter, Simon & Quercia, Simone, 2015. "Conditional Cooperation and Betrayal Aversion," IZA Discussion Papers 9241, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Hopfensitz, Astrid & Lorini, Emiliano & Moisan, Frédéric, 2015. "Social connectedness improves co-ordination on individually costly, efficient outcomes," TSE Working Papers 15-584, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Yukio Koriyama & Matias Nunez, 2014. "How proper is the dominance-solvable outcome?," Working Papers hal-01074178, HAL.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Hopfensitz, Astrid & Lorini, Emiliano & Moisan, Frédéric, 2015. "Social connectedness improves co-ordination on individually costly, efficient outcomes," IAST Working Papers 15-25, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Camille Cornand & Rodolphe dos Santos Ferreira, 2015. "Cooperation in a differentiated duopoly when information is dispersed: A beauty contest game with endogenous concern for coordination," Working Papers halshs-01116156, HAL.
- Angela Sutan & Radu Vranceanu, 2015. "Lying about Delegation," Working Papers hal-01109345, HAL.
- Michael Finus & Matthew McGinty, 2015. "The Anti-Paradox of Cooperation: Diversity Pays!," Department of Economics Working Papers 40/15, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred, 2015. "Contests vs. piece rates in product market competition," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 85, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Greselin, Francesca & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2015. "Measuring economic inequality and risk: a unifying approach based on personal gambles, societal preferences and references," MPRA Paper 65892, University Library of Munich, Germany.