Report NEP-GTH-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariya Teteryatnikova, 2015. "Cautious Farsighted Stability in Network Formation Games with Streams of Payoffs," Vienna Economics Papers 1509, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Ying Chen & Sidartha Gordon, 2014. "Information Transmission in Nested Sender-Receiver Games," Working Papers hal-00973071, HAL.
- Tjaša Bjedov & Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Communication and Coordination in a Two-Stage Game," Working Papers halshs-01139112, HAL.
- Astrid Gamba & Tobias Regner, 2015. "Preferences-dependent learning in the Centipede game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-01098766 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Ismael Martinez-Martinez, 2014. "Basic Framework for Games with Quantum-like Players," PSE Working Papers hal-01095472, HAL.
- Cubitt, Robin & Gächter, Simon & Quercia, Simone, 2015. "Conditional Cooperation and Betrayal Aversion," IZA Discussion Papers 9241, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Hopfensitz, Astrid & Lorini, Emiliano & Moisan, Frédéric, 2015. "Social connectedness improves co-ordination on individually costly, efficient outcomes," TSE Working Papers 15-584, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Yukio Koriyama & Matias Nunez, 2014. "How proper is the dominance-solvable outcome?," Working Papers hal-01074178, HAL.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Hopfensitz, Astrid & Lorini, Emiliano & Moisan, Frédéric, 2015. "Social connectedness improves co-ordination on individually costly, efficient outcomes," IAST Working Papers 15-25, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Camille Cornand & Rodolphe dos Santos Ferreira, 2015. "Cooperation in a differentiated duopoly when information is dispersed: A beauty contest game with endogenous concern for coordination," Working Papers halshs-01116156, HAL.
- Angela Sutan & Radu Vranceanu, 2015. "Lying about Delegation," Working Papers hal-01109345, HAL.
- Michael Finus & Matthew McGinty, 2015. "The Anti-Paradox of Cooperation: Diversity Pays!," Department of Economics Working Papers 40/15, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Pull, Kerstin & Stadler, Manfred, 2015. "Contests vs. piece rates in product market competition," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 85, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Greselin, Francesca & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2015. "Measuring economic inequality and risk: a unifying approach based on personal gambles, societal preferences and references," MPRA Paper 65892, University Library of Munich, Germany.