Report NEP-GTH-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Hoffmann & Tarun Sabarwal, 2015. "A Global Game with Strategic Substitutes and Complements: Note," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201409, University of Kansas, Department of Economics.
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2015. "A Class of Solidarity Allocation Rules for TU-games," Working Papers 2015-03, CRESE.
- Olaizola Ortega, María Norma & Valenciano Llovera, Federico, 2015. "A Unifying model of strategic network formation," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2015-85, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Cano Berlanga, Sebastian & Giménez Gómez, José M. (José Manuel) & Vilella Bach, Misericòrdia, 2015. "Enjoying cooperative games: The R package GameTheory," Working Papers 2072/247653, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Alcalde, José & Romero-Medina, Antonio, 2015. "Strategy-Proof Fair School Placement," MPRA Paper 62831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karsten, Frank & Slikker, M. & Borm, P.E.M., 2015. "Cost Allocation Rules for Elastic Single-Attribute Situations," Discussion Paper 2015-016, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Olga Gorelkina, 2015. "The Expected Externality Mechanism in a Level-k Environment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_03, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2014. "Bargaining with Incomplete Information: Evolutionary Stability in Finite Populations," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-16, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Gómez-Rúa, María & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2015. "A monotonic and merge-proof rule in minimum cost spanning tree situations," MPRA Paper 62923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2015. "Uncertain Rationality and Robustness in Games with Incomplete Information," Working Papers 814, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Takafumi Yamakawa & Yoshitaka Okano & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2015. "Detecting motives for cooperation in public goods experiments," Working Papers SDES-2015-15, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Mar 2015.
- Dridi, Dhouha & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2015. "Local advertising externalities and cooperation in one manufacturer-two retailers channel with exogenous marginal profits," MPRA Paper 62697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luisa Herbst & Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2014. "Balance of power and the propensity of conflict," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-13_2, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2015. "The sandwich property in the voluntary contribution mechanism:The instability approach," Working Papers SDES-2015-13, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Mar 2015.
- Sylvain Béal & André Casajus & Frank Huettner, 2015. "Efficient extensions of communication values," Working Papers 2015-04, CRESE.
- Noldeke, Georg & Larry Samuelson, 2015. "The Implementation Duality," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1993, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Amer Tabakovic & Luca Marchiori & Benteng Zou, 2015. "Transboundary Pollution Abatement: The Impact of Unilateral Commitment in Differential Games," CREA Discussion Paper Series 15-02, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Daniel Kaimann, 2014. "Combining Qualitative Comparative Analysis and Shapley Value Decomposition: A Novel Approach for Modeling Complex Causal Structures in Dynamic Markets," Working Papers Dissertations 12, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.