Report NEP-GTH-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- OKADA, Akira, 2014. "A Non-cooperative Bargaining Theory with Incomplete Information: Verifiable Types," Discussion Papers 2013-15, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Johannes Horner & Satoru Takahashi & Nicolas Vieille, 2013. "Truthful Equilibria in Dynamic Bayesian Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1933, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Herings P.J.J. & Meshalkin A.V. & Predtetchinski A., 2013. "Subgame perfect equilibria in majoritarian bargaining," Research Memorandum 072, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Julia Belau, 2013. "Effi cient Formulas and Computational Efficiency for Glove Games," Ruhr Economic Papers 0456, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Xiao Yu Wang, 2013. "Interdependent Utility and Truthtelling in Two-Sided Matching," Working Papers 13-22, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2013. "Evidential equilibria: Heuristics and biases in static games," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/25, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Marco LiCalzi & Nadia Maagli, 2013. "Bargaining over a common conceptual space," Working Papers 30, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:73 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniela Grieco & Marco Faillo & Luca Zarri, 2013. "Top Contributors as Punishers," Working Papers 24/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Diasakos, Theodoros M & Koufopoulos, Kostas, 2013. "Efficient Nash Equilibrium under Adverse Selection," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-92, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ulrik H. Nielsen & Jean-Robert Tyran & Erik Wengström, 2013. "Second Thoughts on Free Riding," Discussion Papers 13-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Sunku Hahn, 2013. "game theoretic analysis of North Korean political situation," Working papers 2013rwp-60, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Nadine Leonhardt, 2013. "Democratic Peace – A Principal-Agent Approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 0453, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Brigitte Granville & Dominik Nagly, 2013. "Determinants of relative bargaining power in monetary unions," Working Papers 47, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Xiao Yu Wang, 2013. "A Note on Moral Hazard and Linear Compensation Schemes," Working Papers 13-23, Duke University, Department of Economics.