Report NEP-GTH-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianandrea Staffiero & Filippos Exadaktylos & Antonio M. Espín, 2012. "Accepting Zero in the Ultimatum Game Does Not Reflect Selfish Preferences," Working Papers 201203, Murat Sertel Center for Advanced Economic Studies, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Stuart McDonald & Liam Wagner, 2013. "A Stochastic Search Algorithm for the Computation of Perfect and Proper Equilibria," Discussion Papers Series 480, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Aurora García-Gallego & Penélope Hernández-Rojas & Amalia Rodrigo-González, 2013. "Endogenous vs. Exogenous Transmission of Information: An Experiment," Working Papers 2013/06, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Pierpaolo Battigalli & Elena Manzoni, 2013. "Incomplete Information Models of Guilt Aversion in the Trust Game," Working Papers 246, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Abraham Neyman, 2013. "Stochastic games with short-stage duration," Discussion Paper Series dp636, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Hannes Rusch & Max Albert, 2013. "Indirect Reciprocity, Golden Opportunities for Defection, and Inclusive Reputation," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201329, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Oriol Tejada, 2013. "Complements and Substitutes in Generalized Multisided Assignment Economies," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/180, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Klaus Eisenack & Leonhard Kähler, 2012. "Unilateral emission reductions can lead to Pareto improvements when adaptation to damages is possible," Working Papers V-344-12, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2012.
- Molina, José Alberto & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Cuesta, José A. & Garcia-Lazaro, Carlos & Moreno, Yamir & Sanchez, Angel, 2013. "Gender Differences in Cooperation: Experimental Evidence on High School Students," IZA Discussion Papers 7421, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Philipp Möhlmeier & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2013. "A degree-distance-based connections model with negative and positive externalities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00825266, HAL.