Report NEP-GTH-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ehud Kalai & Eran Shmaya, 2013. "Compressed Equilibrium in Large Repeated Games of Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 1562, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/8159 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2013. "Robust Predictions in Games with Incomplete Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000666, David K. Levine.
- Subiza, Begoña & Peris, Josep, 2013. "A Solution for General Exchange Markets with Indivisible Goods when Indifferences Are Allowed," QM&ET Working Papers 12-18, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos y Teoría Económica, revised 12 Feb 2014.
- Jaume García-Segarra & Miguel Ginés-Vilar, 2013. "Stagnation proofness and individually monotonic bargaining solutions," Working Papers 2013/04, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Emmanuel Malsch, 2012. "Learning, teaching and sophistication in a strategic game," Post-Print dumas-00813551, HAL.
- Christian Trudeau, 2013. "Linking the Kar and Folk Solutions Through a Problem Separation Property," Working Papers 1301, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Johannes Horner & Larry Samuelson, 2013. "Incentives for Experimenting Agents," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000671, David K. Levine.
- Raghbendra Jha & Hari K. Nagarajan & Kolumum R. Nagarajan, 2013. "Fiscal Federalism and Competitive Bidding for Foreign Investment as a Multistage Game," Departmental Working Papers 2013-04, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Pierre Dehez & Sophie Poukens, 2013. "The Shapley value as a guide to FRAND licensing agreements," Working Papers of BETA 2013-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Stefano vannucci, 2012. "Finite ß-Playable Effectivity Functions," Department of Economics University of Siena 669, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Jared Rubin & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy Shields, 2013. "Commitment Problems in Conflict Resolution," Working Papers 13-11, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Monte, Daniel & Tumennasan, Norovsambuu, 2013. "Centralized allocation in multiple markets," Textos para discussão 322, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Reme, Bjørn-Atle & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2013. "Leadership and incentives," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Umut M. Dur & Scott Duke Kominers & Parag A. Pathak & Tayfun Sönmez, 2013. "The Demise of Walk Zones in Boston: Priorities vs. Precedence in School Choice," NBER Working Papers 18981, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.