Report NEP-GTH-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giovanna Devetag & Sibilla Di Guida & Luca Polonio, 2013. "An Eye-Tracking Study of Feature-Based Choice in One-Shot Games," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-06, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timo Hiller, 2012. "Friends and Enemies: A Model of Signed Network Formation," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/629, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- David Danz & Frank HÃ¼ber & Dorothea KÃ¼bler & Lydia Mechtenberg & Julia Schmid, 2013. "â€˜I'll do it by myself as I knew it all alongâ€™: On the failure of hindsight-biased principals to delegate optimally," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-009, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Gottardi, Piero & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2013. "Risk-sharing and contagion in networks," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.