Report NEP-GTH-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barbos, Andrei, 2012. "De-synchornized Clocks in Preemption Games with Risky Prospects," MPRA Paper 40846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rtischev, Dimitry, 2012. "Evolution of mindsight, transparency and rule-rationality," MPRA Paper 40890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robson, Alex, 2012. "Transaction Costs can Encourage Coasean Bargaining," MPRA Paper 40892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quingmin Liu & George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson, 2012. "Matching with Incomplete Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1870, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Philip A. Curry & John E. Roemer, 2012. "Evolutionary Stability of Kantian Optimization," Working Papers 1206, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2012.
- Haomiao Yu, 2012. "Point-Rationalizability in Large Games," Working Papers 030, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Ronald Peeters & Marc Vorsatz & Markus Walzl, 2012. "Beliefs and truth-telling: A laboratory experiment," Working Papers 2012-17, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised Nov 2014.
- Vostroknutov Alexander, 2012. "A Theory of Reciprocity with Incomplete Information," Research Memorandum 015, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Friedman, Daniel & Cason, Timothy N & Hopkins, Ed, 2012. "Cycles and Instability in a Rock-Paper-Scissors Population Game: a Continuous Time Experiment," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6947v2f5, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Smith & Martin Shubik, 2012. "Runs, Panics and Bubbles: Diamond-Dybvig and Morris-Shin Reconsidered," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1869, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Luis Guijarro & Vicent Pla & Bruno Tuffin & Patrick Maillé & Pierre Coucheney, 6/25. "A game theory-based analysis of search engine non-neutral behavior," Post-Print hal-00725180, HAL.