Report NEP-GTH-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yehuda (John) Levy, 2012. "A Discounted Stochastic Game with No Stationary Equilibria: The Case of Absolutely Continuous Transitions," Discussion Paper Series dp612, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Markus Kinateder & Hubert Janos Kiss, 2012. "Sequential decisions in the Diamond-Dybvig banking model," Working Papers. Serie AD 2012-16, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Timo Heinrich & Irenaeus Wolff, 2012. "Strategic Reasoning in Hide-and-Seek Games: A Note," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-11, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Adrien Blanchet & Guillaume Carlier, 2012. "Optimal transport and Cournot-Nash equilibria," Working Papers hal-00712488, HAL.
- Irenaeus Wolff, 2012. "Retaliation and the Role for Punishment in the Evolution of Cooperation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-13, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Urs Fischbacher & Simeon Schudy & Sabrina Teyssier, 2012. "Heterogeneous Reactions to Heterogeneity in Returns from Public Goods," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-14, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Andersson, Tommy & Erlanson, Albin, 2012. "Multi-Item Vickery-English-Dutch Auctions," Working Papers 2012:17, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 15 Jan 2013.
- Bjart Holtsmark & Dag Einar Sommervoll, 2012. "International emissions trading in a noncooperative climate policy game," Discussion Papers 693, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Carfì, David & Musolino, Francesco, 2012. "Game theory model for European government bonds market stabilization: a saving-State proposal," MPRA Paper 39742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried & Güth, Werner & Li, King King, 2012. "Approximate truth of perfectness: An experimental test," Working Paper Series in Economics 41, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Werner Güth & Anastasios Koukoumelis & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2012. "Public projects benefiting some and harming others: three experimental studies," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Sven Haller & Tyll Krüger & Thomas Neumann & Stephan Schosser & Bodo Vogt, 2012. "Risk Attitude, Beliefs, and Information in a Corruption Game - An Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-033, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Bruno Bouchard & Ludovic Moreau & Marcel Nutz, 2012. "Stochastic target games with controlled loss," Papers 1206.6325, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2014.
- Pablo Branas-Garza & Debrah Meloso & Luis Miller, 2012. "Interactive and Moral Reasoning: A Comparative Study of Response Times," Working Papers 440, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Situngkir, Hokky & Prasetyo, Yanu Endar, 2012. "On social and economic spheres: an observation of the “gantangan” Indonesian tradition," MPRA Paper 39671, University Library of Munich, Germany.