Report NEP-GTH-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel Grabisch & Alexandre Skoda, 2011. "Coalition structures induced by the strength of a graph," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639685, HAL.
- Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón & Iriberri Etxebeste, Nagore, 2006. "The Language Game: A Game-Theoretic Approach to Language Contact," IKERLANAK 2006-24, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011119 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simone Galperti, 2011. "Common Agency with Informed Principals: Menus and Signals," Discussion Papers 1541, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Rachmilevitch, Shiran, "undated". "Fairness in Bargaining and the Kalai-Smorodinsky Solution," Working Papers WP2011/12, University of Haifa, Department of Economics.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2011. "A model of influence based on aggregation functions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639677, HAL.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:11-8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Conrads, Julian & Irlenbusch, Bernd, 2011. "Strategic Ignorance in Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 6087, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Di Giannatale, Francesco Passarelli, 2011. "Voting Chances Instead of Voting Weights," ISLA Working Papers 40, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Richard Ruble & Bruno Versaevel, 2011. "Coordination and Cooperation in Investment Timing with Externalities ?," Post-Print halshs-00639471, HAL.
- Bowen, Renee, 2011. "Forbearance in Optimal Multilateral Trade Agreements," Research Papers 2085, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:11-9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:11-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore