Report NEP-GTH-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2011. "Robust Predictions in Games with Incomplete Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1821, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Camilla Di Luca (Universita degli Studi G. D'Annunzio di Chieti-Pescara) & Josep M Izquierdo (Universitat de Barcelona) & Carles Rafels (Universitat de Barcelona), 2011. "The proportional distribution in a cooperative model with external opportunities," Working Papers in Economics 262, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Itai Arieli & H Peyton Young, 2011. "Stochastic Learning Dynamics and Speed of Convergence in Population Games," Economics Series Working Papers 570, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ismail Saglam & Mehmet Y. Gurdal & Ayca Ozdogan, 2011. "Truth-telling and Trust in Sender-receiver Games with Intervention," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1123, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Olivier LHARIDON & Franck MALHERBET & Sébastien PEREZ-DUARTE, 2011. "Does Bargaining Matter in the Small Firm’s Matching Model?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201116, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Angelo Antoci & Luca Zarri, 2011. "Punish and Perish?," Working Papers 2011.64, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bjoern Hartig, 2011. "A Welfare-Tradeoff-Ratio-Model of Social Preferences," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 02-05, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- H Peyton Young & Gabriel E. Kreindler, 2011. "Fast Convergence in Evolutionary Equilibrium Selection," Economics Series Working Papers 569, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Xiaofei (Sophia) Pan & Daniel Houser, 2011. "Social Approval, Competition and Cooperation," Working Papers 1028, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Aaron Nicholas & Birendra Rai, 2011. "Testing the Framework of Other-Regarding Preferences," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-041, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Pedro Rey-Biel & Roman M. Sheremeta & Neslihan Uler, 2011. "(Bad) Luck or (Lack of) Effort?: Comparing Social Sharing Norms between US and Europe," Working Papers 11-11, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.