Report NEP-GTH-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bajoori Elnaz & Flesch JÃ¡nos & Vermeulen Dries, 2011. "Perfect equilibrium in games with compact action spaces," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Hirofumi Yamamura, 2011. "On Coalitional Stability and Single-peakedness," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-21, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Lombardi, Michele & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2011. "A Full Characterization of Nash Implementation with Strategy Space Reduction," Discussion Paper Series a548, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2011. "Cognitive load in the multi-player prisoner's dilemma game," MPRA Paper 30856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheung, Stephen L., 2011. "New Insights into Conditional Cooperation and Punishment from a Strategy Method Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5689, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Swee-Hoon Chuah & Robert Hoffmann & Jeremy Larner, 2011. "Escalation Bargaining: Theoretical Analysis and Experimental Test," ICBBR Working Papers 16, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Richard Barrett & Ioanna Kokores & Somnath Sen, 2011. "Monetary Policy Games, Instability and Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 11-10, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Christoph Engel & Sebastian Kube & Michael Kurschilgen, 2011. "Can we manage first impressions in cooperation problems? An experiment," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_05, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised May 2014.
- Sophie Bade, 2010. "Pareto-Optimal Matching Allocation Mechanisms for Boundedly Rational Agents," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_47, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Ignacio Monzon & Michael Rapp, 2011. "Observational Learning with Position Uncertainty," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 206, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Bejarano, Hernan D. & Latek, Maciej M., 2011. "Artificial Agents as an Application to Policy Design: The Market Entry Game," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103900, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- D. Pinheiro & A. A. Pinto & S. Z. Xanthopoulos & A. N. Yannacopoulos, 2011. "A projected gradient dynamical system modeling the dynamics of bargaining," Papers 1105.1767, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2011.