Report NEP-GTH-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flesch János & Kuipers Jeroen & Mashiah-Yaakovi Ayala & Schoenmakers Gijs & Solan Eilon & Vrieze Koos, 2010. "Borel Games with Lower-Semi-Continuous Payoffs," Research Memorandum 040, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Baqaee & Richard Watt, 2010. "Sharing a risky cake," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2010/06, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Roy, Sunanda & Sabarwal, Tarun, 2010. "Characterizing Stability Properties in Games with Strategic Substitutes," Staff General Research Papers 32009, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-28 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "The Attack and Defense of Weakest-Link Networks," Working Papers 10-14, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Rene van den Brink & Gerard van der Laan & Nigel Moes, 2010. "Fair Agreements for Sharing International Rivers with Multiple Springs and Externalities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-096/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B. & Meier, Stephan & Sutter, Matthias, 2010. "Group Membership, Competition, and Altruistic versus Antisocial Punishment: Evidence from Randomly Assigned Army Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 5189, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Marc Vorsatz, 2010. "Do we agree? Measuring the cohesiveness of preferences," Working Papers 2010-23, FEDEA.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris & Satoru Takahashi, 2010. "Interdependent Preferences and Strategic Distinguishability," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1772, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- David Hugh-Jones & David Reinstein, 2010. "Losing Face," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-068, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- David Baqaee, 2010. "Intertemporal Choice: A Nash Bargaining Approach," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2010/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- José M. Jiménez Gómez, 2010. "Why people reach intermediate agreements? Axiomatic and strategic justifications," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-29, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Leuven, Edwin & Oosterbeek, Hessel & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2010. "Splitting Tournaments," IZA Discussion Papers 5186, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Hugh-Jones & Ro'i Zultan, 2010. "Brothers in Arms: Cooperation in Defence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-064, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.