Report NEP-GTH-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergio Beraldo & Robert Sugden, 2010. "The emergence of reciprocally beneficial cooperation," ICER Working Papers 18-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2010. "Finitely Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma with Small Fines: Penance Contract," CARF F-Series CARF-F-208, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Cherry, Josh & Salant, Stephen & Uler, Neslihan, 2010. "Size Matters (in Output-Sharing Groups): Voting to End the Tragedy of the Commons," Discussion Papers dp-10-43, Resources For the Future.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Yu-Jui Huang, 2010. "On the Multi-Dimensional Controller and Stopper Games," Papers 1009.0932, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Pietro Dindo & Jan Tuinstra, 2010. "A class of evolutionary models for participation games with negative feedback," LEM Papers Series 2010/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie De Swart, 2010. "Applying relational algebra and RelView to measures in a social network," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00515878, HAL.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Giovanni Immordino, 2010. "Partnership, Reciprocity and Team Design," CSEF Working Papers 257, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 24 Mar 2011.
- Athanassoglou, Stergios & Brams, Steven J. & Sethuraman, Jay, 2010. "A note on the inefficiency of bargaining over the price of a share," MPRA Paper 24807, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Ola & Holm, Håkan J., 2010. "Free-riding on Communication: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 2010:10, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 03 Mar 2011.
- Lorenz Goette & David Huffman & Stephan Meier & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Group Membership, Competition, and Altruistic versus Antisocial Punishment: Evidence from Randomly Assigned Army Groups," Working Papers 2010-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Songzi Du & Yair Livne, 2010. "Chaos and Unraveling in Matching Markets," Papers 1009.0769, arXiv.org.
- Mullat, Joseph E., 2010. "How to arrange a Singles Party," MPRA Paper 24821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tristan Boyer & Nicolas Jonard, 2010. "Imitation and Efficient Contagion," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-03, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2010. "Prospects after the voting reform of the Lisbon Treaty," Working Paper Series 1012, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien, 2010. "Does Bargaining Matter in the Small Firm Matching Model?," IZA Discussion Papers 5181, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luisito Bertinelli & Benteng Zou, 2010. "Transboundary Pollution and abatement," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-07, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Kawanaka, Takeshi, 2010. "Political institutions and policy outcomes : effects of presidential vetoes on budget making," IDE Discussion Papers 240, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).