Report NEP-GTH-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2010. "Strict Nash equilibria in large games with strict single crossing in types and actions," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 045, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Stuart McDonald & Liam Wagner, 2010. "The Computation of Perfect and Proper Equilibrium for Finite Games via Simulated Annealing," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR10_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland, revised Apr 2010.
- Flip Klijn & Joana Pais & Marc Vorsatz, 2010. "Preference Intensities and Risk Aversion in School Choice: A Laboratory Experiment," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 816.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Bettina Klaus, 2010. "Competition and Resource Sensitivity in Marriage and Roommate Markets," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.03, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Ivan Arribas & Amparo Urbano Salvador, 2010. "Delegated agency in multiproduct oligopolies with indivisible goods," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0210, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Allouch, N., 2010. "A Core Equilibrium Convergence in a Public Goods Economy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1022, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Samuel Danthine & Noemí Navarro, 2010. "How to Add Apples and Pears: Non-Symmetric Nash Bargaining and the Generalized Joint Surplus," Working Papers 2010-04, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno De Borger & Wilfried Pauwels, 2010. "A Nash bargaining solution to models of tax and investment competition: tolls and investment in serial transport corridors," Working Papers 2010/1, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Alcalde, Jose & Dahm, Matthias, 2010. "On the Complete Information First--Price Auction and its Intuitive Solution," MPRA Paper 22306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfred Galichon & Bernard Salanie, 2010. "Matching with Trade-offs: Revealed Preferences over Competing Characteristics," Discussion Papers 0910-14, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Kenji Fujiwara, 2010. "Losses from competition in a dynamic game model of a renewable resource oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series 51, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2010.
- Peter Postl, 2010. "Dominant Strategy Compromises," Discussion Papers 10-12, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.