Report NEP-GTH-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/17323/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2010. "On continuous ordinal potential games," MPRA Paper 20713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2010. "Strategic complementarity and substitutability without transitive indifference," MPRA Paper 20714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fuhito Kojima & M. Utku Ünver, 2010. "The 'Boston' School-Choice Mechanism," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 729, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 08 Oct 2010.
- Arthur Charpentier & Stephane Mussard, 2010. "Income Inequality Games," Cahiers de recherche 10-03, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Ryo Adachi & Akimichi Takemura, 2010. "Sequential optimizing investing strategy with neural networks," Papers 1002.2265, arXiv.org.
- James W. Bono & David H. Wolpert, 2010. "Analyzing Policy Risk and Accounting for Strategy: Auctions in the National Airspace System," Working Papers 2010-04, American University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:09-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:10-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore