Report NEP-GTH-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rieger, Marc Oliver, 2015. "Evolutionary stability of prospect theory preferences," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 422, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Sailesh Gunessee, 2009. "Strategic Tax Competition: An Experimental Study," ICBBR Working Papers 5, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Chen-Zhong Qin & Lloyd S. Shapley & Martin Shubik, 2009. "Marshallian Money, Welfare, and Side-Payments," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1729, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andaluz, Joaquín & Marcén, Miriam & Molina, José Alberto, 2009. "Dynamics of intrahousehold bargaining," MPRA Paper 17742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Elke Renner & Rupert Sausgruber, 2009. "Confusion and Reinforcement Learning in Experimental Public Goods Games," Working Papers 2009-22, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Yusuke Kamishiro & Roberto Serrano, 2009. "Equilibrium blocking in large quasilinear economies," Working Papers 2009-12, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Bergantiños, Gustavo & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2009. "The folk solution and Boruvka's algorithm in minimum cost spanning tree problems," MPRA Paper 17839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juergen Huber & Martin Shubik & Shyam Sunder, 2009. "Default Penalty as a Disciplinary and Selection Mechanism in Presence of Multiple Equilibria," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1730, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.