Report NEP-GTH-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Levent Koçkesen & Emanuele Gerratana, 2008. "Delegation with Incomplete and Renegotiable Contracts," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0803., Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Escobar, Juan, 2008. "A Theory of Regular Markov Perfect Equilibria in Dynamic Stochastic Games: Genericity, Stability, and Purification," CEPR Discussion Papers 6805, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2006. "Sequential coalition formation and the core in the presence of externalities," Working Paper Series 0801, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised Apr 2008.
- Maroš Servátka & Radovan Vadovic, 2008. "Does Fairness of the Outside Option Matter?," Working Papers in Economics 08/06, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Levin, Hagay & Schapira, Michael & Zohar, Aviv, 2008. "Interdomain routing and games," MPRA Paper 8476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Dragone & Luca Lambertini, 2008. "The Non-Linear Cournot Model as a Best-Response Potential Game," Working Paper Series 10-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Sylvain Chassang & Gerard Padro i Miquel, 2008. "Conflict and Deterrence under Strategic Risk," NBER Working Papers 13964, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Itai Sher, 2008. "Persuasion and Limited Communication," Working Papers 2008-2, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, revised 02 2008.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002108 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kauppi, Heikki & Widgrén, Mika, 2008. "Do Benevolent Aspects Have Room in Explaining EU Budget Receipts?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6778, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.