Report NEP-GTH-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chou, Eileen & McConnell, Margaret & Nagel, Rosemarie & Plott, Charles R., 2007. "The control of game form recognition in experiments: Understanding dominant strategy failures in a simple two person “Guessing” game," Working Papers 1274, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Dritan Osmani & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Toward Farsightedly Stable International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers FNU-140, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jul 2007.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:12_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- L. Lambertini, 2007. "Volatility forecasting for crude oil futures," Working Papers 598, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Välimäki & Xianwen Shi, 2007. "Information Acquisition in Interdependent Value Auctions," Levine's Bibliography 843644000000000320, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bruno Strulovici & Paul Milgrom, 2007. "Substitute Valuations, Auctions, and Equilibrium with Discrete Goods," Economics Series Working Papers 339, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Howard Kunreuther & Gabriel Silvasi & Eric T. Bradlow & Dylan Small, 2007. "Deterministic and Stochastic Prisoner's Dilemma Games: Experiments in Interdependent Security," NBER Technical Working Papers 0341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dale T. Mortensen, 2007. "Island Matching," NBER Working Papers 13287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alex Robson, 2007. "Voting Power in the Australian Senate: 1901-2004," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2007-480, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.