Report NEP-GTH-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kumabe, Masahiro & Mihara, H. Reiju, 2006. "Computability of simple games: A complete investigation of the sixty-four possibilities," MPRA Paper 440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fugarolas, Guadalupe, 2006. "Nash equilibria applied to Spot-financial equilibria in General equilibrium incomplete market models," MPRA Paper 470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Puppe, Clemens & Tasnádi, Attila, 2006. "Nash implementable domains for the Borda count," MPRA Paper 775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jack Ochs & John Duffy, 2006. "Cooperative Behavior and Social Interaction," Working Papers 234, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2006.
- Jack Ochs, 2006. "Dynamic Network Formation," Working Papers 233, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2006.
- Gomez-Rua, Maria & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2006. "No advantageous merging in minimum cost spanning tree problems," MPRA Paper 601, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Herrero & Ricardo Martinez, 2006. "Up methods in the allocation of indivisibilities when preferences are single-peaked," Working Papers 06.30, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Eckbo, B. Espen & Thorburn, Karin S., 2004. "Bidding in mandatory bankruptcy auctions: Theory and evidence," Discussion Papers 2004/16, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.