Report NEP-GRO-2020-04-27This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brodeur, Abel & Mabeu, Marie Christelle & Pongou, Roland, 2020. "Ancestral Norms, Legal Origins, and Female Empowerment," IZA Discussion Papers 13105, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Boberg-Fazlic, Nina & Jensen, Peter Sandholt & Lampe, Markus & Sharp, Paul & Skovsgaard, Christian Volmar, 2020. "'Getting to Denmark': The Role of Elites for Development," Discussion Papers on Economics 5/2020, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Horn & Hubert Kiss Janos & Sára Khayouti, 2020. "Patient democracies?," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 2012, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Ulrich Pfister, 2020. "Urban population in Germany, 1500 - 1850," CQE Working Papers 9020, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Alessandro Cigno, 2020. "A strictly economic explanation of gender norms: The lasting legacy of the plough," CHILD Working Papers Series 74 JEL Classification: C7, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Hu, Sijie, 2020. "Survival of the Confucians: social status and fertility in China, 1400-1900," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 104040, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Pei, Yun, 2020. "Human Capital as Engine of Growth the Role of Knowledge Transfers in Promoting Balanced Growth within and across Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 13122, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Shahrzad Ghourchian & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2020. "Government Consumption, Government Debt and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2003, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Aso, Hiroki, 2020. "Differential Fertility, Intergenerational Mobility and the Process of Economic Development," MPRA Paper 99429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joana David Avritzer, 2020. "Estimation of a long run regime for growth and demand through different filtering methods," Working Papers 2004, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2020.
- Aso, Hiroki, 2020. "Endogenous lifetime, intergenerational mobility and economic development," MPRA Paper 99582, University Library of Munich, Germany.