Report NEP-GRO-2018-03-12This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Cinnirella & Jochen Streb, 2017. "Religious Tolerance as Engine of Innovation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6797, CESifo.
- Besley, Timothy & Reynal-Querol, Marta, 2017. "The logic of hereditary rule: theory and evidence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69615, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2017. "Physiological Constraints and Comparative Economic Development," CESifo Working Paper Series 6794, CESifo.
- Conzo, Pierluigi & Salustri, Francesco, 2017. "A war is forever: The long-run effects of early exposure to World War II on trust?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201735, University of Turin.
- Frédéric Docquier & Riccardo Turati & Jérôme Valette & Chrysovalantis Vasilakis, 2018. "Birthplace Diversity and Economic Growth: Evidence from the US States in the Post-World War II Period," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2018004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Michal burzynski & Christoph Deuster & Frédéric Docquier, 2018. "The Geography of Talent: Development Implications and Long-Run Prospects," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2018002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Mulunda Kabange, Martin, 2018. "Constitutional instability and Poverty: Some Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 84501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicole Maestas & Kathleen J. Mullen & David Powell, 2016. "The Effect of Population Aging on Economic Growth, the Labor Force and Productivity," Working Papers WR-1063-1, RAND Corporation.
- Laura Recuero Virto & Denis Couvet & Frédéric Ducarme, 2018. "The determinants of economic growth in countries with high marine biodiversity," Working Papers 2018.03, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Mamothoana Difeto & Reneé van Eyden & Rangan Gupta & Mark E. Wohar, 2018. "Oil Price Volatility and Economic Growth: Evidence from Advanced OECD Countries using over One Century of Data," Working Papers 201813, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Tomoko Matsumoto & Tetsuji Okazaki, 2018. "Who Grew Rich? Anatomy and Intergenerational Dynamics of Economic Elites under Japan's Modernization," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1077, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Bucci, Alberto & Eraydın, Levent & Müller, Moritz, 2018. "Dilution effects, population growth and economic growth under human capital accumulation and endogenous technological change," Working Paper Series in Economics 113, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Tobias Ketterer, 2018. "Institutional change and the development of lagging regions in Europe," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1808, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Zheng, Zhijie & Huang, Chien-Yu & Yang, Yibai, 2018. "Inflation and Growth: A Non-Monotonic Relationship in an Innovation-Driven Economy," MPRA Paper 84768, University Library of Munich, Germany.