Report NEP-GRO-2018-02-19This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oded Galor & Omer Ozak & Assaf Sarid, 2018. "Geographical Origins of Language Structures ," Working Papers 2018-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Samuel Bazzi & Martin Fiszbein & Mesay Gebresilasse, 2017. "Frontier Culture: The Roots and Persistence of â€œRugged Individualismâ€ in the United States," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2018-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Skovsgaard, Christian Volmar & Sharp, Paul & Jensen, Peter Sandholt & Lampe, Markus, 2018. "Getting to Denmark' : the Role of Elites for Development," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 26211, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Patrick A. Pintus & Benteng Zou, 2018. "Mean Growth and Stochastic Stability in Endogenous Growth Models," AMSE Working Papers 1805, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Bondarev, Anton, 2018. "Heterogeneous R&D spillovers and sustainable growth: Limits to efficient regulation," Working papers 2018/04, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Aziz, Nusrate & Ahmad, Ahmad H., 2018. "Institutions and Economic Growth: Does Income Level Matter?," MPRA Paper 83684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Yoo, Seung Jick, 2017. "Schumpeterian Creative Class Competition, Innovation Policy, and Regional Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 83891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maheu, John M & Yang, Qiao & Song, Yong, 2018. "Oil Price Shocks and Economic Growth: The Volatility Link," MPRA Paper 83779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riccardo Pelizzo & Abel Kinyondo & Zim Nwokora, 2018. "Development in Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/002, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Giorgio Fabbri, 2016. "Ecological barriers and convergence: a note on geometry in spatial growth models," Post-Print hal-01159253, HAL.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Pengfei Han & Juan M Sanchez, 2018. "Financing Ventures," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 29, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Minford, Lucy & Meenagh, David, 2018. "Testing a model of UK growth - a causal role for R&D subsidies," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Marco Colagrossi & Domenico Rossignoli & Mario A. Maggioni, 2017. "Does democracy cause growth? A meta-analysis perspective," DISEIS - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia internazionale, delle istituzioni e dello sviluppo dis1703, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimento di Economia internazionale, delle istituzioni e dello sviluppo (DISEIS).
- Masashi Tanaka, 2018. "Changing demand for general skills, technological uncertainty, and economic growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-02, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.