Report NEP-GRO-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Alesina & Bryony Reich & Alessandro Riboni, 2017. "Nation-Building, Nationalism, and Wars," Working Papers 2017-80, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Philipp Ager & Markus Brueckner & Benedikt Herz, 2018. "Structural Change and the Fertility Transition in the American South," CEH Discussion Papers 01, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Vincent Leyaro & Pablo Selaya & Neda Trifkovic, 2017. "Fishermen’s wives: On the cultural origins of violence against women," WIDER Working Paper Series 205, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Saini, Swati & Keswani Mehra, Meeta, 2017. "Quality of Schooling: Child Quantity-Quality Tradeoff, Technological Progress and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 84181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Silva, Tiloka & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2017. "Population control policies and fertility convergence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86623, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2018. "The serendipity theorem for an endogenous open economy growth model," MERIT Working Papers 2018-001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Grossman, Gene M. & Helpman, Elhanan & Oberfield, Ezra & Sampson, Thomas, 2017. "The productivity slowdown and the declining labor share: a neoclassical exploration," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86597, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Jones, Charles I & Reenen, John Van & Webb, Michael, 2017. "Are ideas getting harder to find?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86588, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thomas TB Baudin & David De la Croix & Paula Eugenia Gobbi, 2018. "Endogenous Childlessness and Stages of Development," Working Papers ECARES 2018-04, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nemera Mamo & Sambit Bhattacharyya, 2018. "Natural Resources and Political Patronage in Africa: An Ethnicity Level Analysis," Working Paper Series 0418, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Imad El Hamma, 2017. "Do political institutions improve the effect of remittances on economic growth? Evidence from South-Mediterranean countries," Post-Print halshs-01655347, HAL.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2017. "Testing the growth links of emerging economies: Croatia in a growing world economy," MERIT Working Papers 2017-051, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sartorello Spinola, Danilo, 2018. "Instability constraints and development traps: An empirical analysis of growth cycles and economic volatility in Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 2018-002, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Andrea Guariso & Thorsten Rogall, 2017. "Rainfall Inequality, Political Power, and Ethnic Conflict in Africa," LICOS Discussion Papers 39117, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Yasuhiro Sakai, 2018. "On the Economics of Risk and Uncertainty: A Historical Perspective," Discussion Papers CRR Discussion Paper Series A: General 28, Shiga University, Faculty of Economics,Center for Risk Research.
- Rolando A. Escobar-Posada; Goncalo Monteiro & Goncalo Monteiro, 2017. "On the financing of higher education, long run growth, and fiscal deficit," Vniversitas Económica 015930, Universidad Javeriana - Bogotá.
- David De la Croix & Paula Eugenia Gobbi, 2017. "Population Density, Fertility, and Demographic Convergence in Developing Countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/265946, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.