Report NEP-GRO-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Galor, Oded & Özak, Ömer & Sarid, Assaf, 2016. "Geographical Origins and Economic Consequences of Language Structures," IZA Discussion Papers 10379, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Casey, Gregory & Galor, Oded, 2016. "Population Growth and Carbon Emissions," IZA Discussion Papers 10380, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joseph Flavian Gomes & Klaus Desmet & Ignacio Ortuño-Ortín, 2016. "The Geography of Linguistic Diversity and the Provision of Public Goods," NCID Working Papers 07/2016, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Jong-Wha Lee, 2016. "Determinants of fertility in the long run," CAMA Working Papers 2016-70, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Salvatore Federico & Fausto Gozzi, 2017. "Growth and Agglomeration in the Heterogeneous Space: A Generalized AK Approach," Working Papers halshs-01399995, HAL.
- Frédéric DOCQUIER & Riccardo TURATI & Jérome VALETTE & Chrysovalantis VASILAKIS, 2016. "Multiculturalism and Growth: Skill-Specific Evidence from the Post-World War II Period," Working Papers 201624, CERDI.
- La Torre, Davide & Marsiglio, Simone & Mendivil, Franklin & Privileggi, Fabio, 2016. "Fractal Attractors and Singular Invariant Measures in Two-Sector Growth Models with Random Factor Shares," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201620, University of Turin.
- Jeong, Sangjun, 2016. "Biased Technical Change and Economic Growth : The Case of Korea, 1970-2013," MPRA Paper 75300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janda, Karel & Torkhani, Marouan, 2016. "Causality between energy, carbon, and economic growth: empirical evidence from the European Union," MPRA Paper 75440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahmood Mahmoudzadeh & Seyyed Ali Zeytoon Nejad Moosavian, 2016. "Measuring and Analyzing the Shares of Economic Growth Sources in the Mining Sector of Iran: A Neoclassical Growth Accounting Approach," Papers 1612.00833, arXiv.org.
- Stern, David I. & Zha, Donglan, 2016. "Economic growth and particulate pollution concentrations in China," Working Papers 249522, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Aamer S. Abu-Qarn, 2016. "A Reassessment Of The Proximate Determinants Of Income Levels And Growth Of Nations," Working Papers 1609, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Anjum, Zeba & Burke, Paul J. & Gerlagh, Reyer & Stern, David I., "undated". "Modeling the Emissions-Income Relationship Using Long-Run Growth Rates," Working Papers 249422, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Stern, David I. & van Dijk, Jeremy, 2016. "Economic growth and global particulate pollution concentrations," Working Papers 249523, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.