Report NEP-GRO-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guerzoni, Marco & Jordan, Alexander, 2016. "“Cursed is the ground because of you”: Religion, Ethnicity, and the Adoption of Fertilizers in Rural Ethiopia," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201603, University of Turin.
- Fetzer, Thiemo & Marden, Samuel, 2016. "Take what you can: property rights, contestability andconflict," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66534, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hannes Mueller & Agustin Tapsoba, 2016. "Access to Power, Political Institutions and Ethnic Favoritism," Working Papers 901, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Fetzer, Thiemo & Pardo, Oliver & Shanghavi, Amar, 2016. "More than an Urban Legend: The long-term socioeconomic effects of unplanned fertility shocks," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 284, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Du, Ding & Zhao, Xiaobing, 2016. "Temperature and US Economic Activity: Evidence from Disaggregated Data," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235105, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Saksena, Shalini & Deb, Moumita, 2016. "Economic Growth and Human Development in Indian States after two decades of Economic Reforms," MPRA Paper 71128, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Mar 2016.
- Wadho, Waqar Ahmed & Ayaz, Umair, 2015. "Rent-seeking, Government Size and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 71213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul, Saumik, 2016. "Heterogeneous Structural Transformation and Growth Incidence across the Income Distribution: the Kuznets Curve Revisited," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.