Report NEP-GRO-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quamrul Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2016. "The Macrogenoeconomics of Comparative Development," Working Papers 2016-3, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- de la Croix, David & Doepke, Matthias & Mokyr, Joel, 2016. "Clans, Guilds, and Markets: Apprenticeship Institutions and Growth in the Pre-Industrial Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeremiah E. Dittmar & Ralf R. Meisenzahl, 2016. "State Capacity and Public Goods: Institutional Change, Human Capital, and Growth in Early Modern Germany," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-028, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Clark, Gregory & Cummins, Neil, 2016. "The Child Quality-Quantity Tradeoff, England, 1780-1880: A Fundamental Component of the Economic Theory of Growth is Missing," CEPR Discussion Papers 11232, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nathalie Scholl & Stephan Klasen, 2016. "Re-estimating the Relationship between Inequality and Growth," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 205, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni & Fabrizio Valenti, 2016. "Volatility and Growth with Recursive Preferences," Working Paper series 16-05, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- José Aguilar Retureta, 2016. "Explaining regional inequality from the periphery: The mexican case, 1900-2000," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1608, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Ambar, Rabnawaz, 2015. "Corruption, Inequality and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 70375, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Costa, Daniela & Raveendranathan, Gajen, 2016. "The Stages of Economic Growth Revisited, Part 2: Catching Up to and Joining the Economic Leader," Economic Policy Paper 16-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Young, Alwyn, 2014. "Structural transformation, the mismeasurement of productivity growth, and the cost disease of services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60213, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luintel, Kul B & Khan, Mosahid, 2016. "R&D, Scale Effects and Spillovers: New Insights from Emerging Countries," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2016/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Nyasha, Sheilla & Gwenhure, Yvonne & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2016. "Poverty and economic growth in Ethiopia: a multivariate causal linkage," Working Papers 20048, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ahmed, Khalid & Rasool, Ghulam & Kumar, Mantu, 2016. "Considering the effect of biomass energy consumption on economic growth:fresh evidence from BRICS region," MPRA Paper 70024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Mar 2016.
- Sbaouelgi, Jihène & Boulila, Ghazi, 2016. "Does the Impact of Gini Index on Growth Differ among GCC Countries ?," MPRA Paper 70564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamad Taghvaee, Vahid & Parsa, Hojat, 2015. "Economic growth and environmental pollution in Iran: evidence from manufacturing and services sectors," MPRA Paper 67885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michaël Assous & Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Harald Hagemann, 2016. "Business Cycles and Growth," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-06, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Hasan,Iftekhar & Horvath,Roman & Mares,Jan, 2016. "What type of finance matters for growth ? Bayesian model averaging evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7645, The World Bank.