Report NEP-GRO-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quamrul Ashraf & Oded Galor, 2016. "The Macrogenoeconomics of Comparative Development," Working Papers 2016-3, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- de la Croix, David & Doepke, Matthias & Mokyr, Joel, 2016. "Clans, Guilds, and Markets: Apprenticeship Institutions and Growth in the Pre-Industrial Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 11199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeremiah E. Dittmar & Ralf R. Meisenzahl, 2016. "State Capacity and Public Goods: Institutional Change, Human Capital, and Growth in Early Modern Germany," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-028, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Clark, Gregory & Cummins, Neil, 2016. "The Child Quality-Quantity Tradeoff, England, 1780-1880: A Fundamental Component of the Economic Theory of Growth is Missing," CEPR Discussion Papers 11232, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nathalie Scholl & Stephan Klasen, 2016. "Re-estimating the Relationship between Inequality and Growth," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 205, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Alessandra Pelloni & Fabrizio Valenti, 2016. "Volatility and Growth with Recursive Preferences," Working Paper Series 16-05, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- José Aguilar Retureta, 2016. "Explaining regional inequality from the periphery: The mexican case, 1900-2000," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1608, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Ambar, Rabnawaz, 2015. "Corruption, Inequality and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 70375, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Costa, Daniela & Raveendranathan, Gajen, 2016. "The Stages of Economic Growth Revisited, Part 2: Catching Up to and Joining the Economic Leader," Economic Policy Paper 16-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Alwyn Young, 2014. "Structural transformation, the mismeasurement of productivity growth, and the cost disease of services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60213, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Luintel, Kul B & Khan, Mosahid, 2016. "R&D, Scale Effects and Spillovers: New Insights from Emerging Countries," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2016/4, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Nyasha, Sheilla & Gwenhure, Yvonne & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2016. "Poverty and economic growth in Ethiopia: a multivariate causal linkage," Working Papers 20048, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ahmed, Khalid & Rasool, Ghulam & Kumar, Mantu, 2016. "Considering the effect of biomass energy consumption on economic growth:fresh evidence from BRICS region," MPRA Paper 70024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Mar 2016.
- Sbaouelgi, Jihène & Boulila, Ghazi, 2016. "Does the Impact of Gini Index on Growth Differ among GCC Countries ?," MPRA Paper 70564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamad Taghvaee, Vahid & Parsa, Hojat, 2015. "Economic growth and environmental pollution in Iran: evidence from manufacturing and services sectors," MPRA Paper 67885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michaël Assous & Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Harald Hagemann, 2016. "Business Cycles and Growth," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-06, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Hasan,Iftekhar & Horvath,Roman & Mares,Jan, 2016. "What type of finance matters for growth ? Bayesian model averaging evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7645, The World Bank.