Report NEP-GRO-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David de la Croix & Faustine Perrin, 2016. "French Fertility and Education Transition: Rational Choice vs. Cultural Diffusion," LIDAM Discussion Papers IRES 2016007, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Metin M. Cosgel & Thomas J. Miceli & Sadullah Yıldırım, 2016. "Religion, Rulers, and Conflict," Working papers 2016-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2019.
- Jeremiah Dittmar & Ralph R. Meisenzahl, 2016. "State Capacity and Public Goods: Institutional change, Human Capital and Growth in Early Modern Germany," CEP Discussion Papers dp1418, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Butzlaff, Iris, 2016. "BMI Growth Rates and the Nutrition Transition: The Role of Income, Inequality and Income Growth in Russia," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 232914, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Claudia Olivetti & M. Daniele Paserman & Laura Salisbury, 2016. "Three-generation Mobility in the United States, 1850-1940: The Role of Maternal and Paternal Grandparents," NBER Working Papers 22094, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neidhöfer, Guido, 2016. "Intergenerational mobility and the rise and fall of inequality: Lessons from Latin America," Discussion Papers 2016/3, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Daniela Costa & Timothy J. Kehoe & Gajen Raveendranathan, 2016. "The Stages of Economic Growth Revisited: Part 1: A General Framework and Taking Off into Growth," Economic Policy Paper 16-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Takumi Motoyama, 2016. "From Physical to Human Capital Accumulation with Pollution," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Pritha Dev & Blessing U. Mberu & Roland Pongou, 2015. "Ethnic Inequality: Theory and Evidence from Formal Education in Nigeria," Working Papers 1513E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Oscar Afonso & Paulo Brito, 2014. "Economic Growth and the High Skilled: the Role of Scale Effects and of Barriers to Entry into the High Tech," GEE Papers 0055, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2014.
- Renata Targetti Lenti, 2016. "Capital, growth and inequality in Piketty's approach. Is it able to explain level and changes of inequality in the personal income distribution?," Working papers 40, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Lucas Bretschger & Simone Valente, 2016. "Productivity Gaps and Tax Policies Under Asymmetric Trade," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/239, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Shima'a Hanafy & Marcus Marktanner, 2015. "Sectoral FDI, Absorptive Capacity and Economic Growth — Empirical Evidence from Egyptian Governorates," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201537, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Asongu, Simplice A. & Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2015. "On the Empirics of Institutions and Quality of Growth: Evidence for Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 70233, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Casares & Hashmat Khan, 2016. "Business Dynamism and Economic Growth: U.S. Regional Evidence," Carleton Economic Papers 16-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 31 Oct 2016.