Report NEP-GRO-2015-02-05This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Broadberry, Stephen & Ghosal, Sayantan & Proto, Eugenio, 2015. "Anonymity, Efficiency Wages and Technological Progress," IZA Discussion Papers 8791, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jinfeng Luo & Yi Wen, 2015. "Institutions Do Not Rule: Reassessing the Driving Forces of Economic Development," Working Papers 2015-1, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Jun 2017.
- García-León, David, 2015. "Weather and Income: Lessons from the main European regions," MPRA Paper 61529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Mueller, Hannes Felix, 2015. "Volatility and Political Institutions: Theory and Application to Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 10374, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerba, Eddie & Pikoulakis, Emmanuel V., 2014. "The importance of cognitive skills in macroeconomic models of growth and development," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57207, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Masella, Paolo, 2013. "National identity and ethnic diversity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59313, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ivan Mendieta-Muñoz, 2014. "On the Interaction Between Economic Growth and Business Cycles," Studies in Economics 1417, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jesse Perla & Christopher Tonetti & Michael E. Waugh, 2015. "Equilibrium Technology Diffusion, Trade, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 20881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lin, Hwan C. & Shampine, L.F., 2014. "Finite-length Patents and Functional Differential Equations in a Non-scale R&D-based Growth Model," MPRA Paper 61603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Setterfield & Yun K. Kim & Jeremy Rees, 2014. "Inequality, Debt Servicing, and the Sustainability of Steady State Growth," Working Papers 1404, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Gerba, Eddie & Pikoulakis, Emmanuel V., 2013. "Explaining cross-country differences in productivity: is it efficiency or factor endowments?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56399, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mark Setterfield, 2014. "Rising Income Inequality, Increased Household Indebtedness, and Post Keynesian Macrodynamics," Working Papers 1403, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Sampson, Thomas, 2014. "Dynamic selection: an idea flows theory of entry, trade and growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60363, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zeeshan Atiq & M. Emranul Haque, 2015. "Financial Development and Economic Growth: The Role of Financial Liberalization," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 201, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- NANTOB, N'Yilimon, 2014. "Taxation and Economic Growth : An Empirical Analysis on Dynamic Panel Data of WAEMU Countries," MPRA Paper 61370, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jan 2015.