Report NEP-GRO-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson, 2014. "The Rise and Decline of General Laws of Capitalism," NBER Working Papers 20766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konte M., 2014. "Do remittances not promote growth? : a bias-adjusted three-step mixture-of-regressions," MERIT Working Papers 075, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Pia R. Pinger, 2014. "Transgenerational Effects of Childhood Conditions on Third Generation Health and Education Outcomes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 709, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bellou, Andriana & Cardia, Emanuela, 2014. "Baby-Boom, Baby-Bust and the Great Depression," IZA Discussion Papers 8727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lasha Lanchava, 2014. "Does Religious Activity Affect Childbearing Decisions? The Case of Georgia," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp521, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Coccia M., 2014. "Technology & environment : some possible damaging effects of technological change in advanced and opulent societies," MERIT Working Papers 089, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Alderman, Harold & Headey, Derek D., 2014. "The nutritional returns to parental education:," IFPRI discussion papers 1379, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Arshad Hayat, 2014. "FDI and Economic Growth: The Role of Natural Resources," Working Papers IES 2014/36, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2014.
- Marjit, Sugata, 2014. "Virtual Trade and Growth," MPRA Paper 60831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atsuyoshi Morozumi & Francisco JosÃ© Veiga, 2014. "Public spending and growth: the role of government accountability," Discussion Papers 2014/18, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Kamiar Mohaddes & Mehdi Raissi, 2014. "Does Inflation Slow Long-Run Growth in India?," IMF Working Papers 14/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Dalila NICET-CHENAF & Eric ROUGIER, 2014. "What is so specific with Middle-East and North-African pattern of growth and structural change? A quantitative comparative analysis," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-23, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Inekwe John Nkwoma, 2014. "Business Cycle Variability and Growth Linkage," Monash Economics Working Papers 38-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Vesna Simiæ,, 2014. "The Economic Development Of Serbia- Long-Term And Slow Process," Ekonomika, Journal for Economic Theory and Practice and Social Issues 2014-02, „Ekonomika“ Society of Economists, Niš (Serbia).
- Diewert, W. Erwin, 2014. "A Note on Reconciling Gross Output TFP Growth with Value Added TFP Growth," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2014-56, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 17 Dec 2014.
- Vicente Royuela & Paolo Veneri & Raul Ramos, 2014. "Income Inequality, Urban Size and Economic Growth in OECD Regions," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2014/10, OECD Publishing.
- Sandra Marcelino & Ivetta Hakobyan, 2014. "Does Lower Debt Buy Higher Growth? The Impact of Debt Relief Initiatives on Growth," IMF Working Papers 14/230, International Monetary Fund.