Report NEP-GRO-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gregory Clark & Kevin Hjortshøj O'Rourke & Alan M. Taylor, 2014. "The Growing Dependence of Britain on Trade during the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 19926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2014. "Industry Concentration, Knowledge Diffusion, and Economic Growth Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1408, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki & Hoshida, Keisuke, 2014. "Semi-Endogenous R&D Growth Model with Negative Population Growth," MPRA Paper 53833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Utsav Kumar, 2014. "India's Demographic Transition: Boon or Bane?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201409, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sasatra, Sudsawasd & Santi, Chaisrisawatsuk, 2014. "FDI inflows and outflows, intellectual property rights, and productivity growth," IDE Discussion Papers 444, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Li, Yuan & Gilli, Mario, 2014. "Accountability in Autocracies: The Role of Revolution Threat," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2014-30, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute, revised 06 Mar 2014.
- Daishin Yasui, 2014. "A Theory of the Cross-Sectional Fertility Differential: Jobs f Heterogeneity Approach," Discussion Papers 1409, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & María del Carmen Ramos-Herrera, 2014. "Exchange-rate regimes and economic growth: An empirical evaluation," Working Papers 14-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Christian R. Proaño & Christian Schoder & Willi Semmler, 2014. "Financial Stress, Sovereign Debt and Economic Activity in Industrialized Countries: Evidence from Dynamic Threshold Regressions," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp167, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Nikiforova, Vera & Valahov, Dmitriy & Nikiforov, Aleksandr, 2014. "The effect of regulatory institutions on macroeconomic growth in Russia," MPRA Paper 53714, University Library of Munich, Germany.