Report NEP-GEO-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michel Serafinelli & Guido Tabellini, 2019. "Creativity over Time and Space," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1909, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Moretti, Enrico, 2019. "The Effect of High-Tech Clusters on the Productivity of Top Inventors," IZA Discussion Papers 12610, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kreutzmann, Ann-Kristin & Marek, Philipp & Salvati, Nicola & Schmid, Timo, 2019. "Estimating regional wealth in Germany: How different are East and West really?," Discussion Papers 35/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Caroline Paunov & Martin Borowiecki & Nevine El-Mallakh, 2019. "Cross-country evidence on the contributions of research institutions to innovation," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 77, OECD Publishing.
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel Sarte & Felipe Schwartzman, 2019. "Cognitive Hubs and Spatial Redistribution," NBER Working Papers 26267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rene Belderbos & Jojo Jacob & Boris Lokshin, 2017. " Corporate Venture Capital (CVC) investments and technological performance: Geographic diversity and the interplay with technology alliances," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 596673, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- John Gibson & Susan Olivia & Geua Boe-Gibson, 2019. "A Test of DMPS and VIIRS Night Lights Data for Estimating GDP and Spatial Inequality for Rural and Urban Areas," Working Papers in Economics 19/11, University of Waikato.
- Paige Clayton & Maryann Feldman & Benjamin Montmartin, 2019. "Funding Emerging Ecosystems," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-25, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Ylenia Curci & Patrick Llerena & Adriana Carolina Pinate & Maria del Pino Ramos-Sosa & Giulia Urso, 2019. "Looking at Creativity from East to West: Risk Taking and Intrinsic Motivation in Socially and Culturally Diverse Countries," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-21, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.